FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is your Return Policy?
- One of our goals is to provide the best support to our clientele basis at all times. Even long after we’ve completed your transaction, you can rest assured that we’ll always be there to help. For detailed information on our Return Policy and Warranty process, please click this link. Fill out the required paperwork and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
- How are the products shipped?
- We’ve negotiated rates with a number of companies to ensure each of your products arrive at an affordable price, intact, and on time. Beside shipping on our own fleet of trucks, we can also ship via USPS, UPS, or Common Courier (ODFL, NEMF, YRC, Etc). Our logistics team takes cost and transit time into consideration when making decisions on how to ship products. We can also ship using your account number, so don’t hesitate to make that request!
- Where can I get product documentation (spec sheets, MSDS Forms, Submittals, Etc)?
- We’re working tirelessly to get as much helpful information onto our website as possible. If the information you’re looking for is not on our site, simply contact us and we’ll be sure to get the documents over to you ASAP. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list so we can keep you updated with the progress of our website.
- Can you drop ship products?
- Absolutely! We will, however required additional information including a completed address to ensure that the products arrive in accurate fashion. To avoid the risk of credit card fraud, we will also call the buyer to ensure that the transaction is authorized.
- Can Tristate blind ship products (don’t include packing slips)?
- Our packing slips don’t have pricing on them, however if you’d like us to use your company packing slips, that’s not a problem. Simply contact us directly and we’ll make all the necessary arrangements. Anything to help!
- Does Tristate Filter offer quantity discounts?
- We sure can! Simply contact us directly and we’ll send you a quote via email. When you’re ready to place an order, reach out to us and we’ll process the order through our secured system. You’ll be able to track the order on our website just like if you placed the order online!
- Does Tristate Filter Price match competitors?
- We try to be as competitive as possible on all the products we carry. Hopefully, we won’t have to price match often, however if the need does arise, we’ll try our best to come close to any competitor pricing. All you have to do is pick up the phone or send us an email and we’ll get to work for you!
- A product I need is not on the website, do you carry it?
- Of Course! We’re still in the process of adding the 1000’s of products that we carry to the site, so it will take a while, however in the interim, just call or email us for pricing on whatever you need and we’ll get a quote out to you as soon as possible.
- Can I negotiate multi-year Contract pricing?
- We’re not in the business of saying no, however we’ll need some more information on the terms of the contract before committing to a long-term contract. Please call our offices to discuss the details and hopefully we can become a primary supplier to you!
- I see the part I need on the website, but the picture is different. Are your parts accurate?
- This is a common issue that we’re working to resolve. Often times, the stock photo we use may vary from the product your expecting. While the best option is to confirm the description, feel free to contact us directly and we’ll confirm what you’re looking for. You can also view the specification sheets on the product and check it out for yourself!
- Can I pick up my product?
- Yes you can! We’d love to meet you! Our pick up address is:
1612 Locust Avenue,
Bohemia, NY 11716
Make sure to get a cup of coffee before you leave!